What is Montessori Method ?
Montessori is a method of education that is based on self-directed activity, hands-on learning and collaborative play. In Montessori classrooms children make creative choices in their learning, while the classroom and the highly trained teacher offer age-appropriate activities to guide the process.
School Timings :
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|10am to 2pm||9am to 12pm|
- Punctuality is essential at all times.
- No student will remain on the campus or in the class room after the last bell has been rung.
- Their manner of movement should be quiet and orderly, at all times.
- Expensive jewellery of any kind are not permitted.
- Students are not permitted to carry money to school except bus charges where applicable. Only literature which is connected with the school work is to be brought to school.
- Every child must carry a bag/satchel. No books should be carried loose.
Safety & Care:
Our female staff ensure safety & care of children with high priority.