KNOW YOUR SCHOOL
SCHOOL IS AN EXTENDED HOME
Let us know each other and join hands to facilitate the child’s learning and make it easy interacting and challenging
HOW TO MAKE IT HAPPEN ?
Here you find some useful tips.
- Make and share your valuable time everyday with your child and go through your child’s “School Diary” and know his/her progress and see that the child does his / her assignments regularly.
- In case you have a need to talk to Mentors’ you could do so after over phone after 3.30 pm before 5.00 pm.
- Parents could meet the Mentors on Wednesdays between 3.30 to 5.00 pm with prior appointment only.
- Parent Mentor Meeting is mandatory and hence we look forward to your participatior without fail.
- You could meet the School Management with prior appointment only securing throng Adrnin Co-ordinator.
- WHAT WE WISH FROM YOU
- We expect the students and parents to be aware our of our new new norms (rules and regulations). Follow accordingly in the interest of the smooth functioning of the school.
- Ensure regular attendance and punctuality.
- Let your child reach the school 10 minutes before the school Assembly.
School Timings :
|Monday to Friday||Saturday|
|9am to 4pm||9am to 12pm|
SAFETY & SECURITY
- Punctuality is essential at all times.
- Students who contravene this rule without valid reason will be punished as per rules.
- No student will remain on the campus or in the class room after the last bell has been rung.
- Their manner of movement should be quiet and orderly, at all times.
- Students are forbidden to bring into the school valuable articles such as Jewellery, costly fountain pens, wrist watches, mobile phones. If earrings must be worn then they must be small hoops or studs.
- Nose rings, bangles, rings, bracelets, tattoos, mehendi of any kind are not permitted.
- Students are not permitted to carry money to school except bus charges where applicable. Only literature which is connected with the school work is to be brought to school.
- Every child must carry a bag/satchel. No books should be carried loose.
Parent’s meet time with mentors: 4.15pm to 5 pm
Saturday 12 pm to 1pm – Can check the papers